[Sca-cooks] peach pit molds, period utensils

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Fri Sep 7 05:52:55 PDT 2001

Chirhart also says:  Only if you breath it as it bakes ,or as you sand it !
I called the sculpy rep. And she is in full agreement that for as short of
time marzipan comes incontact with the mold (plus the fact that the almond
oil Separates the two) She said of course don't make plates out of them!
Chirhart       P.S. This probable does not stopyour worries but oh well.!