[Sca-cooks] heritage veggie varieties

Dunbar, Debra debra.dunbar at aspenpubl.com
Fri Sep 7 11:41:27 PDT 2001

Thanks Magdalena!
I suspected as much.  I know my "wild" berries are much hardier than the
hybrid, thornless type.  The fruit is smaller, and I think the yield is
smaller, but of course the rabbits get more of the hybrid bush since they
are big juicy berries with no thorns on the bush!

I couldn't garden this year and missed it so!  We've got a 70'x70' garden at
my parents house that Mom and I have vowed to fill again next spring!
Wrynne- at the mercy of Safeway for most of her produce this year.