[Sca-cooks] Loki's Menu

Collette S. Waters collette at kricket.net
Fri Sep 7 19:47:18 PDT 2001

I'm using Sabrina Welserin, Ein Buch von guter Spise, & Ein New Kochbuch
as my sources.  I put the sweets in the 2nd & 3rd  course because I
noticed that pattern in several menus from period sources and I also
noticed that by the "dessert" course most people are too full to enjoy
the sweets. I'm also toying with the idea of adding stuffed eggs or hard
boiled eggs to the first course.  Suggestion & comments please
Many thanks,
Begga Elisabeth

1st Course
Herb Salad
 Sausage
 A condiment (pickled carrots, mushrooms, olives black & green)
 Bread

2nd Course
 Chicken Dumplings
 Cabbage with Pork