[Sca-cooks] Gingerbreade Question

Gwynydd Of Culloden gwynydd_of_culloden at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 15:23:11 PDT 2001

In my experience, it will still be fine to eat a year from then!  Maybe your
weather conditions make keeping it in the 'fridge a necessity, but I have
never refrigerated mine.  I live in a very temperate place, of course ... no
comments about Tasmanian weather from any Aussies on the List, thank you
very much.

I have a batch which has to be 2 years or older and it is still fine (over
spiced and my Lady is eating it very slowly!).  Actually, it seems to get
nicer as it ages.

Gwynydd (still catching up on her Cook's List mail!)