[Sca-cooks] The passing of a cook

Mon Sep 10 06:37:12 PDT 2001

Justin Wilson was a Cajun (one of the descendents of the French Arcadians
moved from Canada to Louisiana after the French and Indian War).  He first
became nationally known as Regional humorist and stand-up comic, then turned
his attention and humor to Cajun cookin'.  His television shows on cooking
were his major showcase for about the past twenty years.

Bear