[Sca-cooks] Hungarian foods

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon Sep 10 17:19:56 PDT 2001

    When I make it, I generally use a pork loin. Trim it & dice it, dice up
the onions & peppers, (never added tomato). I brown in olive oil, and use
hungarian paprika, as well as bay leaves and some mustard seed. It should
simmer overnight to really be good . . . one of those 'better the second
day' dishes.

    Sieggy