[Sca-cooks] Gingerbread creations...

Hrolf Douglasson Hrolf at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 11 00:17:22 PDT 2001

 I always usen the egg white one for decorating
especially English style wedding cakes. It has to be mixed VERY well and a
trick I was taught was to put the beater into a electric power drill
...where you would normally put the drill bit and beat it with that. If you
want to be able to have any chance of cutting the icing use a little
glycerine. Otherwise it sets ROCK hard.
vara