[Sca-cooks] Re: Archives/recommended knives/basic tools

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Sep 11 07:48:17 PDT 2001

Cooks Illustrated magazine has had several articles on
knives with recommendations for various ones.
You might try the local public library and see if they
have back issues or better yet they release an annual at the
 end of the year that is bound in hardcover.
My Forschner/victorinox came from Professional Cutlery
Direct  at www.cutlery.com. They were recommended by Cooks Illus.

Johnna Holloway