[Sca-cooks] Are you all OK?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 11:05:12 PDT 2001

>I just heard on the news! Is everybody OK?
>
>Giano

The list is very quiet right now.  I will give you a quick rundown on who
posted to the question when asked earlier by Lucrezia.  They are;

Boroghul who lives and works in DC.  He said he was being evacuated.

Adamantius who lives in NY.  He was home but his wife and son are somewhere
in Manhattan.

Wrynne who lives near Baltimore Maryland, same as me

Selene from Caid

Alban.

Magdalena.

Kiri who lives outside DC in Virginia.

'Lainie who lives on the west coast but husband(?) has relatives in NY

Bear

Andrea

Ro who lives near Baltimore but works in DC

Orlaith, Virginia I think

Phillipa Seton

Muiredach, Chicago says his server is down and can't get on the list.

Tirloch

Kirsten of Blak Rose

That's it so far.  Hopefully more will call out when they get time or can
get online.  I think many folks are glued to the tele right now.  Folks were
asked not to use their cell phones.  Maryland is under a State of Emergency
as I'm sure are many other states.  My office manager got word this morning
that one of her kin was on the flight that went out of Boston.  The
passengers were given five minutes during which they could use the phones to
call home and say goodbye.  This is a very disturbing day.

Olwen