[Sca-cooks] Are you all OK?

Barbara Nostrand nostrand at acm.org
Tue Sep 11 11:44:27 PDT 2001

Noble Cousins!

Greetings from Solveig! We will not possibly know who is ok in a global
sense for at least a few days. The kids here in Potsdam are pretty shaken.
About a quarter of them are from the city. It took till noon for the
president to close classes. People are mostly wandering around in shock.

Obvious remark. Nobody should go to New York unless they are part of an
activated National Gaurd unit. They mostly have to get people out now.

					Your Humble Servant
					Solveig Throndardottir
					Amateur Scholar
| Barbara Nostrand, Ph.D.         | Solveig Throndardottir, CoM       |
| deMoivre Institute              | Carolingia Statis Mentis Est      |
| mailto:nostrand at acm.org         | mailto:bnostran at lynx.neu.edu      |
| Ignored domains: bestbiz.net, pop.net, hotmail.com, aibusiness.com  |
|                  vdi.net, usa.net, tpnet.pl, myremarq.com           |
|                  netscape.net, excite.com, bigfoot.com, public.com  |
|                  com.tw, eranet.net, yahoo.com, success.net         |
|                  mailcity.com, net.tw, twac.com, netcenter.com      |
|		   techie.com, msn.com				      |