[Sca-cooks] Is everyone OK?

micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Tue Sep 11 10:52:28 PDT 2001

> Hi guys, I just wanted to check that everyone in NY and Washington is
> OK?
> Thinking of you all,
> Lucrezia

Being in the capital of Canada I can say that it is now very quiet up
here. The Parliament Buildings have been closed as have the streets and
roads immediately surrounding this and the American Embassy. There have
been many bomb threats here in Ottawa and odd packages found in and
aound the parliaments. I also believe the govt has sent everybody home.

So while all is thankfully quiet here, we worry and wait. I am so sorry
for the States at this time, in regards to lose of family and friends.
Emotions in me are running pretty high right now.

Worrying and waiting.

Micaylah
~wish I was allowed to donate blood...if you can, please do, there is a
shortage~