[Sca-cooks] giving blood

Tom Bilodeau tirloch at cox.rr.com
Tue Sep 11 15:13:04 PDT 2001

Stefan is indeed right.  I live about 20 minutes from the Pentagon and
most of the Red Cross and local hospitals are overwhelmed by the turnout
by Americans to donate blood or provide volunteer services.  The biggest
call so far has been for O- blood.  All other "flavors" are being asked
to come back in 2-3 days or to leave a number for recall to give blood.

Tirloch
(Like Kiri, I recall where I was when John F. Kennedy was assassinated.
I also remember seeing the Challenger explosion in real time (watching
telemetry at work) and now this horrible day.)