[Sca-cooks] Are you all OK?

Rhiannahn rhiannah at australis.aunz.com
Tue Sep 11 19:18:08 PDT 2001

Hi All

Yes Magdalena there are some wonderful souls out there.  Have been watching
the news over here.  All free to air TV stations in Australia are on live
broadcast and have been almost since the incident occurred.  I just heard
of one man who came across a women in a wheelchair.  He carried her down 58
flights.  Thoughts and prayers are with you all.

At 11/09/2001 Tuesday -0400 04:11 PM, you wrote:
>I've been hearing absolutely heart-rending reports of magnaminity and
>graciousness, stories about people helping each other and practically
>giving away the shirts on their backs.  I'm sure that if someone is
>stranded in a wheelchair at the top of the stairs, *someone* would have
>the heart to carry them down.  It may be slow and frustrating, but
>people are helping each other.  NYC has such a hard-nosed reputation,
>it's amazing to see the outpouring of humanity.  It's so sad, though,
>that it takes a situation like this to make people show off their good
>sides.
>
>-Magdalena

Arglwyddes Rhiannahn uerch Rhianfellt uerch Rhydderch Rhayader (AA, OBT)
(Cheryl Holland)
Arts & Sciences Mistress, Barony of River Haven
icq 118320906