[Sca-cooks] Thank You and Blood Donations

Ted Eisenstein Alban at socket.net
Tue Sep 11 22:00:36 PDT 2001

> Will they test it and
>see or do I have to go somewhere else to see what it is... ???
They'll test it; there are a lot of blood classifications out
there beyond the A/B/O and the Rh factor, all having to do
with the various proteins and antigens and stuff that blood
is full of. So the Red Cross will "type and cross-match" for you.
Besides, they're rightfully paranoid about getting it right, which
is why they wouldn't trust your memory even if you had a
perfect one, which no-one does, so they'd test it even
if you did know it.

Alban, 15 pints and no more <sigh> (I think; it's been a while,
but, still, there are those drugs. . .)