[Sca-cooks] an article in an unknown language

Kayah fairyelf at accessv.com
Tue Sep 11 23:17:41 PDT 2001

> Today I got this email. It includes an article. Unfortunately, I
> don't even know what language this is in, much less read it. It
> may or may not be useful in the Florilegium since everything else
> is in English. But I'd like to know what it is about before I
> decide what I want to do.

 > > Thomas Falmagne, "Un texte en contexte
> > : les Flores paradisi et le milieu culturel de Villers-en-Brabant
> > dans la
> > première moitié du 13e siècle" / Turnhout, Belgium : Brepols, 2001.
> > 580 p.,
> > 12 p. of plates : facsims. (some col.), map

Ok,  my French is rotten, but I believe that is.. A text on the context of
The flours of Paradise and (milieu) cultural on (Villers-en-Brabant) in the
first (moitie) in the 13th century
etc etc
I'm sure someone out there knows more French than I do.. best bet would to
have it translated.. It sounds like something.. interesting.. even tho I
have no clue what the book in question is actually about anyway :p

Kay