[Sca-cooks] Re: VARA, my buddy my pal

welsh10thcent at tds.net welsh10thcent at tds.net
Wed Sep 12 13:28:16 PDT 2001

<snip>
My specialty is food of Englad/ welsh boarder before the nasty normans got here.  So if you want any information/ recipies/research stuff, let me know. The research I do tends to come from the archeology as newither the vikings or
the saxons wrote down many recipies. They did however throw out pots with residue in and the local archeologists have investigated it.
      vara
<snip>
Well i am looking for info on Welsh and if you could point me to the research stuff i would be greatful, and anyhelp you could give, didnt realize how rusty my researching skills where, but it is starting to come back, but if you have some help for this old welsh merchant i would be eternally greatful.

Morvran