[Sca-cooks] Re: VARA, my buddy my pal

ariann ariann at nmia.com
Wed Sep 12 14:22:04 PDT 2001

For SCA Welsh research, I have always used Heather Rose Jones' _Y
Camamseriad_ vols 1, 2, 3.  They have a little of everthing and are actually
fun to read.  I don't remember how much actual food information is
incorporated in vols 1 & 3 (lost in the garage).  I usually use vol 2:
clothing, games and scribal matters.

Years ago, they were available through Potboiler Press.  Alban, are you out
there?

Ariann