[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]Newbie to the list....

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Wed Sep 12 14:52:33 PDT 2001

Glenn said:
> We hold in the wood's at a friend's house we have made a make shift building
> out of logs and burlap. We have created 2 fire pits, one is to cook on the
> other to socialize.

I'm not sure how much experience you have cooking over open fires,
but perhaps some of the tips given in this in the FOOD section of
the Florilegium might be new and useful to you:
cook-ovr-fire-msg (46K)  3/ 3/00    Cooking over open fires. Outdoor
feasts.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/cook-ovr-fire-msg.html

> We have story telling, songs, games, and some boofer combat.

You can find some good files on story telling, some songs, and
various period games and activities detailed in the PERFORMANCE
ARTS and the ENTERTAINMENT sections.

> Any help is greatly appreciated.

Well, I hope this is a help.

Stefan li Rous