[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]Newbie to the list....

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Thu Sep 13 07:38:02 PDT 2001

The feast is 22 Sept. Our Budget is @$200.00 which is @$10/plate.

We hold in the wood's at a friend's house we have made a make shift building
out of logs and burlap. We have created 2 fire pits, one is to cook on the
other to socialize.

We have story telling, songs, games, and some boofer combat.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for all your help.
Glenn

If there are 20 of you have enough to start a group of your own. You need to
contact the kingdom senachale(sp?) for the kingdom you are in and ask for
direction to do so. Those of us on this list who are old timers will also be
happy to assist if asked. Good luck on your feast. You seem to be off on a
good start.  Baroness Margarite