[Sca-cooks] Is everyone OK?

Cheriti Watts cassea at teleport.com
Thu Sep 13 22:04:47 PDT 2001

I think that the laws have become more stringent.  I remember my high school
having blood drives; I am now 31.
You also hear stories about people making extra money donating blood/plasma,
but there is a limit on how often you can donate.  I think sometime in the
last ten years they decided that teenagers need their blood and hmmm, maybe
they should enforce the time limits....

-Cynwise