[Sca-cooks] we do care

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Fri Sep 14 14:34:28 PDT 2001

I would like to make a suggestion regards recent events that may be of help
to others.  II find that it has helped to take action on a personal level.
I've given blood.  I've check to see if my friends who were at risk are
safe.  I've personally expressed my sorrow to a friend who lost a friend in
the WTC and to both a British and a Japanese friend as they both lost fellow
countrymen as well.   Along those lines it bears noting that the deaths and
injuries at the WTC were not all American although in numbers we bear the
greatest loss.   There are Brits and Japanese, Germans and Austrians,
Aussies and undoubtedly other nationals as well who have died, were injured
or put in peril.  It is a world tragedy.

One thing else I've resolved to do, ...to try to do my part to see that any
hatred this tragedy may spawn against those of another faith and/or ethnic
origin is stopped cold and in its tracks.  Anyone have any ideas?

Daniel Raoul
MKA
Daniel C. Phelps