[Sca-cooks] we do care

Hrolf Douglasson Hrolf at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 15 12:43:46 PDT 2001

I just thought you'd like to know that the programme for the 'last night of
the proms' a very English, flag waving patriotic occasion. Has been changed
to reflect a more international and reverent mood. The service at St. Paul's
catherdral, attended by the great and the good was so over full tat it was
broadcast to thousands outside and took over all our main TV channels.
Prayer meetings and candle lightings have been taking place all over the UK.
All of these things have never happened before.
vara