[Sca-cooks] More thoughts on 911

kattratt kattratt at home.com
Fri Sep 14 19:43:29 PDT 2001

Hehehehe Now that is kinda funny in a way... Oh BTW thanks for sharing
the words they are very meaningful...
But as a side note....

It should say
"G'Quan paraphrased:"
Because that whole next statement read just like the Bible verse.
Nichola paraphrases: For we fight not against Flesh and blood but
against the powers of darkness,

Ok I am not going to dig it out but any other Bible thumpers out there
can probably give us the exact verse... I just found it humorous as I
had never seen what G'Kar had actually said in that episode...

Thanks Kiri
Nichola