[Sca-cooks] The Fallwell/Robertson statements - was, Fw: Threats

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat Sep 15 08:52:07 PDT 2001

The reason I posted the article was that I felt that
people who were interested needed to actually read the
text of the article that was being discussed. As a
librarian with access to various newspapers online, I
knew I could probably find the article again, but I wasn't
sure then that others might be able to access it, should they
want to see it. When I finally found and read it late
last night, I was so appalled that I felt it needed to be
posted before it just disappeared into a news archive
and was overshadowed by the events of this day and the
next and the next. These articles when and if they get
picked up by the wires or AP, get so cut up that often
a reader can't tell what was being said. I
thought people needed to see the original. I still
don't know what to say about it, except that I am still so
appalled I can hardly type.

Johnna Holloway
Johnnae llyn Lewis

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> First off, I need to make it clear that any comments I include are not
> directed at the good Johnna, nor at anyone else who has been involved in
> this discussion.
>
> johnna holloway supplied for us:
>
>  > God Gave U.S. 'What We Deserve,' Falwell Says
>  >
>  >   By John F. Harris
>  > Washington Post Staff Writer
>  > Friday, September 14, 2001; Page C03
>  >
>I've snipped it here, so please use the archive
to re-read  Adamantius's remarks and no,  I never thought you
were directly referring any of those to me... Johnna