[Sca-cooks] The Fallwell/Robertson statements - was, Fw: Threats

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sat Sep 15 10:33:49 PDT 2001

Johnna,
thanks from me for posting the dispicable Fallwell articel.  *I* needed to
see it for myself.  For while I watch the Catholic channel (I'm Jewish, but
my husband says the medieval overtones of mass must appeal to me.... and I
like Mother Angelica)  The Fallwall/ 700 Club channel holds no appeal. so I
am glad to have a chance to read the article as I missed the broadcast.

Now if someone could only explain to me why the Catholics are not considered

a confused, Phillipa
(off to make gingerbreade for Rosh haShanah