[Sca-cooks] The Fallwell/Robertson statements - was, Fw: Threats

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat Sep 15 13:36:36 PDT 2001

Seton1355 at aol.com wrote:

>>The Powers-That-Be at my synagogue have fired the female rabbi (that always
>>included EVERYBODY no mater their sex/ form of Judaism/  sexual orientation
>>/ etc     and addressed God as a parent rather than a 'He'.
>>Now we have a middle aged guy (with a guitar) who likes Dr laura.  Let's
>>see if I can sit through services with my mouth shut!!!!!

Hey, if my friend Barbara could withstand the onslaught of the Paschal
Beet (or was it the Paschal Turnip-- I forget which, but it had to do
with the concept of a vegetarian seder), you can handle the guy with the
guitar.

>>.....I guess it didn't help when I walked into recent Friday night
>>services, saw the new rabbi with guitar and squealed  "  Ohhhh guitar
>>Mass!!!"

Aaargghh! Flashback, flashbacks! That's okay, if I go to Mass tonight I
may get to avoid the inspiring performance of the old guy who is
doubtless a frustrated operatic tenor wannabe.

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com