[Sca-cooks] The Fallwell/Robertson statements - was, Fw: Threats

Stephanie Howe showe01 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 15 18:11:13 PDT 2001

Years ago, when I was in college, I got to go to services as a guest of some
folks in Des Moines who hosted us college kids from a school that was too
small for a Hillel House in a town too small for a synagogue (Grinnell, IA)

Everything went fine, until the rabbi started to speak and I looked around
wildly for Mr. Rogers...

Not nearly as interesting overall as the Hassidic services at Drake
University's off campus Jewish house.  :)

Olga