[Sca-cooks] The Fallwell/Robertson statements - was, Fw: Threats

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Sat Sep 15 15:33:52 PDT 2001

	I very much agree with Master A on this one.  I understand that it sounds
ludicrous to say "Only" about 6,000 dead, but with the possibilities I think
that the hand of God (Okay, I'm a Protestant Christian with Agnostic
leanings, so that's how I am going to describe my deity) was over the United
States, the Washington, D.C., and New York.  This could have been so much
worse.
	At this point only one person I know died in the Pentagon of the dozen or
so that I knew who worked there.  Most of them came off with no more than a
scare and possibly blisters from walking home 13 miles in dress shoes.

	I call that a MIRACLE!

Regina Romsey

Not to protect? I'm sorry. NOT  TO PROTECT??? Can I be reading this? A
bunch of murdering "ZZ-Top wannabes" (blame Michael Moore for that one)
aim four jumbo jets at us. Of the four, one creates less than a hundred
casualties, and the remaining three create an estimated combined total
of approximately 6,000. The World Trade Center alone normally housed
some 23,000 workers, and this occurs just before 9AM on a business day,
and we have 6,000 combined total dead or missing? Of whom some may yet
be rescued alive?