[Sca-cooks] The Fallwell/Robertson statements - was, Fw: Threats

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Sat Sep 15 19:23:42 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/15/01 10:07:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mooncat at in-tch.com writes:

> Aaaahhh....there are _so_ many advantages (on occasion) in following a
>  pagan tradition.....
>  Maire, at the rock lighting candles, if anyone wants to join me.....;-)

But there is also a lot of fun in following your own traditions. My personal
beliefs mixes Catholic rituals with Wiccan rituals and me beliefs are a mix
of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Episcopalian. Anyone want to join?

Misha
The Pope of Mishaism. Is carried by youthful entourage to the rock in his
papal robes which is the color of the rainbow. Eat your heart out Falwell,
Robertson, and John Paul.