[Sca-cooks] Catholic/Christian, was: The Fallwell/Robertson statements

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Sep 16 06:27:36 PDT 2001

Michael Newton wrote:

> > (PS Can anyone list anywhere close to the entirety of Luther's These left
> on the Cathedral door, without looking in an reference manual?  Being able
> to do that would, in my personal little world, lend more credence to
> someone's discussions about Luther's validity or lack.  They don't have to
> recite his theological arguments behind them, just what they were . . . not
> even required in order.)
>
> I don't think anyone can name all them even Scholars.

They are on the web in a great many places, including:

http://www.gty.org/~phil/history/95theses.htm

http://www.cvc.org/95.htm

http://www.luther.de/e/95thesen.html
   (an especially spiffy site!)

http://www.smallvoices.net/95theses.htm

And many others. There was nearly 5000 hits on Lycos. I will note that
it took about 2 minutes for find these.

'Lainie