[Sca-cooks] Seasonal Feasts

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sun Sep 16 12:15:07 PDT 2001

> Some do. Some are progressing toward that. It's been a big change in
> some areas to simply get a complete meal from one region or time or
> even a period meal at all.

Matching one's menu to seasonal availability of food can be a great
money-saver, and MOST of the cooks I know around here do it.
On the other hand, you may run into difficulty if your climate is markedly
different from that in Medieval Europe because matching your food choices
to the Medieval European season may be a problem in terms of real-time
modern food availability.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa