[Sca-cooks] Cookies

Elizabeth A Heckert spynnere at juno.com
Sat Sep 15 12:45:54 PDT 2001

On Sun, 16 Sep 2001 22:00:22 +0000 "Olwen the Odd"
<olwentheodd at hotmail.com> writes:

>Yeah.  That is when I was thinking about sending off the cookies and
>stuff.  Good idea of trying to get them delivered by hand.  That occured
to me
>and I thought I would pack directly into see through tupperware with no
>boxing, just a "deliver gently" message on the lid.
>Olwen

     Like Stefan, I was looking forward to the cookie exchange, some for
the goodies, but mostly 'cause I'd get to meet some of y'all and do
something in the East.  (Seems like I've been to way more events in
Atlantia since I moved to the East than when I lived there.)

     If we were able to still gather to do it, we can both do a good
thing and have some fun, too (which sounds like it *might* fit into
Puck's theology)!

     Elizabeth