[Sca-cooks] we do care

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 16 15:16:06 PDT 2001

>One thing else I've resolved to do, ...to try to do my part to see that any
>hatred this tragedy may spawn against those of another faith and/or ethnic
>origin is stopped cold and in its tracks.  Anyone have any ideas?
>
>Daniel Raoul

I put my peace button back on.  I am flying the Welsh flag.  I am trying to
get better information on releif efforts for the Afghani refugees.  They
must be so scared.  Pakistan does not have enough resources to support them.
  I talk to people.  I have thrown my message to the winds in the four
directions and looked after the circle to see that no break was there.
Olwen