[Sca-cooks] Those silly protestants

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Sun Sep 16 17:40:38 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/16/01 8:37:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
BaronessaIlaria at aol.com writes:

> >Mordonna (recovering Baptist, and captain of the Bible Drill team when she
>  was 13)
>
>  I'm sorry but that gives me the best laugh I have had all week. The mental
>  image of a bunch of teens marching down a field tossing their bibles back
> and
>  forth, up and down, etc...   ::shaking head::  Sorry....many ofmy best
>  friends were drill team or drum corps and flag tossers...  ;)

"I don't know but i've been told,
Judas was an man who sold God for Gold.
I don't know but I been teased
We should say grace over our peas
Sound off.
1..2..3..4..5
We should pray to Jesus or we'll be in a jive!
6..7..8..9..10
Just like Joseph in the lion's den."

Misha
Who carries his Book of Common Prayer to the rock followed by his papal,
youthful entourage.