[Sca-cooks] Holemon

Steve s.mont at verizon.net
Sun Sep 16 18:38:21 PDT 2001

--

>Maybe it's time to move on my idea for peri-oid games for children at
>SCA events. Are we ready for Holémon cards? Saint Jerome has 85 hit
>points, for example, and if he goes up against Julian the Apostate, who
>has a defense rating of 110 _and_ the formidable persecution attack,
>Jerome would have to use  two nasty letter attacks on order to win.
>
>Still haven't figured out what the various Holémon evolve into.
>
>Adamantius

Each Holemon starts out as a normal person with that extra little faith and
drive that hints at what they will become.
First evolution is them turning into the person they were at their most
powerful.
Second evolution is them becoming the almost mythological beings they have
evolved into today.

Æduin
--

---