[Sca-cooks] Those silly protestants

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Sep 16 18:26:36 PDT 2001

BaronessaIlaria at aol.com wrote:
>>Anne du Bosc wrote:
>>Mordonna (recovering Baptist, and captain of the Bible Drill team when she
>>
> was 13)
>
> I'm sorry but that gives me the best laugh I have had all week. The mental
> image of a bunch of teens marching down a field tossing their bibles back and
> forth, up and down, etc...   ::shaking head::  Sorry....many ofmy best
> friends were drill team or drum corps and flag tossers...  ;)
>
> Ilaria

Maybe it's time to move on my idea for peri-oid games for children at
SCA events. Are we ready for Holémon cards? Saint Jerome has 85 hit
points, for example, and if he goes up against Julian the Apostate, who
has a defense rating of 110 _and_ the formidable persecution attack,
Jerome would have to use  two nasty letter attacks on order to win.

Still haven't figured out what the various Holémon evolve into.

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com