[Sca-cooks] superheroes OT

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Sep 17 03:33:25 PDT 2001

Christina Nevin wrote:
> 	The Green Lantern must be a board member ;  )
> 	Adamantius, who (hmmmm...) has an apprentice named Robin--
> 	Phil & Susan Troy
>
> Ah, but are you talking about Hank or Guy here? <evil grin>
> Lucrezia

Hmmm. Don't remember a Hank. Could you be talking of Hal? I think the
current wearer of the ring is named Kyle Raynor. Unless they've changed
it a_gain_. Very hard to keep track of this stuff. It doesn't help that
they've just begun (or will soon begin) running a Justice League
animated series that features yet another Lantern, who may or may not be
the African-American guy that wore the ring in the 70's.

Adamantius, wishing for a Lensman movie that is _not_ animé: man, was
that bad
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com