[Sca-cooks] superheroes OT

Christina Nevin cnevin at caci.co.uk
Mon Sep 17 04:29:22 PDT 2001

	Christina Nevin wrote:
	> =09The Green Lantern must be a board member ;  )
	> =09Adamantius, who (hmmmm...) has an apprentice named Robin--
	> =09Phil & Susan Troy
	>
	> Ah, but are you talking about Hank or Guy here? <evil grin>
	> Lucrezia
	Hmmm. Don't remember a Hank. Could you be talking of Hal? I think
the
	current wearer of the ring is named Kyle Raynor. Unless they've
changed
	it a_gain_. Very hard to keep track of this stuff. It doesn't help
that
	they've just begun (or will soon begin) running a Justice League
	animated series that features yet another Lantern, who may or may
not be
	the African-American guy that wore the ring in the 70's.

	Adamantius, wishing for a Lensman movie that is _not_ anim=E9: man,
was
	that bad

Oops, yeah I meant Hal Jordan. I always liked Guy better though...
Don't remember the 70s African-American guy - and I was so peeved when they
killed off Hawk and Dove I pretty much gave up on collecting DC comics
(though I still have a huge stack of JLA/JLI/Booster Gold & Blue Beetle
comix).
Lucrezia

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not
an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately
at postmaster at caci.co.uk

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.