[Sca-cooks] citrons

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 09:21:18 PDT 2001

Since we are talking about citrons, let me suggest that there is a type of
citron, it looks like a lemon but is a tad larger and has a stem on both
ends.  This type of citron is called an etrog and is used during the holiday
of Sukkot (Jewish Thanksgiving).  Sukkot will come next month some time
(calendar not handy) and if you are living near a big city they are bound to
have a large Orthodox population and they would have citron/ etrog.
Phillipa