[SCA-Cooks] Re:cookies

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 16:50:57 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/17/2001 8:10:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
morgancain at earthlink.net writes:

> I amswer this -- especially since I disagree with giving kids sweets in such
> quantity -- by giving away small toys, stuffed animals (usually saved for
> the infants), books (VERY popular), and crafts kits.  I always end up with
> one of the most popular homes on the street or in the apartment complex!

I found a case of snack size microwave popcorn (in appropriate orange bags
with bats and stuff on them) for last year.  As kids were leaving the house,
I could hear them enthusiastically calling out to the other kids, "Hey!
They're giving out popcorn!"  The kids thought it was really cool.

Brangwayna Morgan