[Sca-cooks] Galangal

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Sep 18 06:59:26 PDT 2001

I'm also very fond of satay...often served as an appetizer.  It's usually
strips of beef that have been marinated in a mixture of coconut milk,
peanut butter, red curry paste and other stuff, then grilled.  They can be
very hot, but you can ask for them not so hot.  They come with a peanut
butter/coconut milk dipping sauce.

Kiri