[Sca-cooks] Authenticity Police: since we're castigating extremists anyway.. .

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Tue Sep 18 08:51:40 PDT 2001

Chirhart also added: My horror story! My second event Back in the 70"s I had
a neat looking hand sewn tunic
with gold trim around the collar.I was spiff ,till this LADY came up to me
yanked my trim from my neck line and
shouted your not a knight you cant wear that! Dazed and confused I said
(what the hell are you talking about)
my thinking was trim is trim. Well as you can guess she thought I was
wearing a chain.So she was going to make
an example  of me .To this day I still shudder when I see that trim(I still
have it)     Chirhart (Whom still grabs at his
throat when schowling ladies walk up to him)