[Sca-cooks] Authenticity Police: since we're castigating extremists anyway.. .

deborah minyard dminmin at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 11:46:10 PDT 2001

A quick search of the Ordinary found these items registered to the SCA as
regalia
 Society for Creative Anachronism
 The following badge associated with this name was registered in
June of 1982 (via Laurel) and redesignated as regalia in October of 1998
(via Laurel):
(Fieldless) A white baldric.
for the Order of Mastery of Arms
 The following badge associated with this name was registered in
June of 1982 (via Laurel) and redesignated as regalia in October of 1998
(via Laurel):
(Tinctureless) A chapeau.
for the Order of the Pelican
 The following badge associated with this name was registered in
June of 1982 (via Laurel) and redesignated as regalia in October of 1998
(via Laurel):
(Tinctureless) A circular chain.
for the Order of Knighthood
 The following badge associated with this name was registered in
June of 1982 (via Laurel) and redesignated as regalia in October of 1998
(via Laurel):
(Fieldless) A white belt.
for the Order of Knighthood
 The following badge associated with this name was registered in
June of 1982 (via Laurel) and redesignated as regalia in October of 1998
(via Laurel):
(Tinctureless) A coronet embattled.
for Counts, Earls and Countesses
 The following badge associated with this name was registered in
June of 1982 (via Laurel) and redesignated as regalia in October of 1998
(via Laurel):
(Tinctureless) A coronet with strawberry leaves.
for Dukes and Duchesses
 The following badge associated with this name was registered in
June of 1982 (via Laurel) and redesignated as regalia in October of 1998
(via Laurel):
(Tinctureless) A crown.
for Royal Peers
 The following badge associated with this name was registered in
June of 1982 (via Laurel) and redesignated as regalia in October of 1998
(via Laurel):
(Tinctureless) A pelican in its piety.
for the Order of the Pelican
 The following badge associated with this name was registered in
June of 1982 (via Laurel) and redesignated as regalia in October of 1998
(via Laurel):
(Tinctureless) A pelican vulning itself.
for the Order of the Pelican
 The following badge associated with this name was registered in
June of 1982 (via Laurel) and redesignated as regalia in October of 1998
(via Laurel):
(Tinctureless) A wreath of roses.
for the Order of the Rose
 The following badge associated with this name was registered in
June of 1982 (via Laurel) and redesignated as regalia in June of 1999 (via
Laurel):
(Tinctureless) A laurel wreath.
for the Order of the Laurel

Maddalena