[Sca-cooks] OT Authenticity Police: since we're castigating extremists anyway...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Sep 18 08:46:57 PDT 2001

Elaine Koogler wrote:

> And, best of all, during my vigil, I was asked, jokingly, if I knew
> what the secret handshake of the Laurels is?

Hah! In the East, that is known as the secret handshake of the Order of
the Maunche! (This is the one where you approach the other person's hand
with your own, as if to shake hands normally, then suddenly grab the
person's sleeve and check the hem, right? Ooops, I gave it away...)

Adamantius--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com