[Sca-cooks] grinding nuts

Tara tsersen at nni.com
Tue Sep 18 09:55:28 PDT 2001

My grandmother has one of those attachments for her meat grinder, and
we've used it for grinding nuts for nut roll.  We didn't do almonds, but
walnuts and pecans turned out so finely ground that I think it would
compare favorably to marzipan.

You could head to the grocery store and pick up a bag of almonds and
give it a try!  :)

-Magdalena