[Sca-cooks] OT Authenticity Police: ARTICLE

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Sep 18 10:51:38 PDT 2001

johnna holloway wrote:

> Here it is. One of our librarians, indeed)  Johnna

Sorry about that, but no criticism or any other bad feeling intended,
merely the reality that somebody with electronic library resources
(possibly even one of the subscription services) would be a better way
to get the article to list members than my typing it in off a smudgy
photocopy.

Actually, there's a cute scene in the recent silly remake of the old
silly "The Mummy", in which the heroine says, proudly and to strains of
inspirational music, something to the effect of, "No, I'm not an
adventurer, nor a soldier of fortune, not even an archaeologist. I'M A
LIBRARIAN!"

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy