[Sca-cooks] Surviving as Feast Steward

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Tue Sep 18 16:09:14 PDT 2001

> AS I tend to procrastinate, ask me when I let the list know it's done.
>
> Lady Liadan the "I'm sure I'll get it done in time"
>
> On Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:35:52 -0400 you wrote:
> > upsxdls_osu at ionet.net wrote:> PS. With your permission, this email will
be included in a Cooks' Guild
> Handout, tentatively titled, "First Feast: How to survive as Feast
Steward." Gwennan told me she'll write a chapter on expediting service and
servers.<<

    Okay  -- with the new computer not taking my messages, and a couple days
of "down time"  I may have just deleted this message  -- as I have the last
dozen discussions.  I'm being cornered to do such a class myself,  and I
could use all the help (handouts) I can get!

Caointiarn  spiffy new computer,  but still barely knowing the language . .
. .