[Sca-cooks] Surviving as Feast Steward

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Wed Sep 19 10:24:38 PDT 2001

Caointiarn replied to Liadan's message with:
> > > upsxdls_osu at ionet.net wrote:> PS. With your permission, this email will
> be included in a Cooks' Guild
> > Handout, tentatively titled, "First Feast: How to survive as Feast
> Steward." Gwennan told me she'll write a chapter on expediting service and
> servers.<<
>
>     Okay  -- with the new computer not taking my messages, and a couple days
> of "down time"  I may have just deleted this message  -- as I have the last
> dozen discussions.  I'm being cornered to do such a class myself,  and I
> could use all the help (handouts) I can get!

Well, I like to think that I've saved some of the best comments on
handling feasts in this file in the FEASTS section of the Florilegium:
headcooks-msg    (155K)  5/17/01    Advice for SCA headcooks. Planning
feasts.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/headcooks-msg.html

There are also some other files in this section that might be of use
for this. If you use info from these files for this, please give
credit to those who took the time to originally post these
comments and suggestions.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net