[Sca-cooks] Playdough question was Superheroes

Elizabeth A Heckert spynnere at juno.com
Mon Sep 17 14:49:40 PDT 2001

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:41:44 -0400 "Peters, Rise J."
<rise.peters at spiegelmcd.com> writes:
>I got the following recipe from an article by H.L. Sundstrom:

   Thank you, Caitlin!  It isn't the one I had in mind, but I will be
trying it nonetheless--we just used food colour as opposed to drink mix
when I was little, so part of the reason I'll be trying it is the 'taste
test' ...

    Elizabeth (yet another play dough eater)