[Sca-cooks] Playdough question

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Sep 19 11:17:07 PDT 2001

Cream of tartar according to The Inquisitive Cook
can prevent yellowing in certain foods. There are
also some preservative qualities to it. My really
good food chemistry books are boxed, so I can't go
into a more complex discussion. McGee isn't very
helpful in this case. Sorry...
Johnna Holloway Johnnae llyn Lewis